Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gay Truth

There is magic all around us and the best thing to do is not say anything at all. That’s sad, that is a sad existence. But its true you are a better person for holding it on in, in the eyes of the Earth, the rock we are standing slightly sleepy and stone face as ruff as winter. I find myself in this mystical place with all eyes on me, as we all feel, and found that I will not ever be happy until I become something worth wile to myself. What that is I may never know a fate permitting choice of cores trails and hard work. But with so may distractions harping you back to chill like dependences and sloth like dialectic behavior. So that's what I need to do find the magic and become a man. How gay the truth is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, very deep info,,,,,,