Thursday, September 25, 2008

Prodigal Children

Sometimes when I’m feeling unmotivated I look up prodigal children on youtube. You know the kids at the age of 9 that can paint a landscape that looks like it was taken out of a national geographic. It gives me the motivation I need to write that extra little bit play the piano a little longer.

Little pricks, it makes me wonder what I’m doing with my life. These kids have there lives all planed out already.

I’m still back at home living with my parents. Trying to brake into this ‘wild world’.  

Of cores do you know how much that would such, to be better then every one all the time? It really would with friends and even family. It would be hard being smarter then your parents. But you know these kids just can’t help it and they shouldn’t be penalized for being brilliant.

I just want to go up to them and shake prepubescent hand and say thank you for helping the rest of us. Thank you for making us all look bad and there for motivating us to out do you and therefore somehow making the world a better place.

 

No comments: