Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Unspoken Love

How do you tell some one you love them with out talking to them? Wait let me rephrase that. How do you tell some one you love them with all your heart but with out saying it because you never want to talk with them ever again?

 

Love it's a word that's spoken a lot. Its never unspoken, witch leaves me to wondering if spoken love as we know it is even love at all. What is love? I for one can not say what love is, as it is not my calling to love. It is however my calling to tell the truth as I see fit, and I see love as what it is. That's as far as I'm going to go but I do have a friend that says she knows what love is and it is her calling to tell this rude fact.

 

That fact is that she came to fined is love isn't a feeling at all, it's a relationship its something that was always there but the only thing that was shown to us. It was shown to us because sin was shown to us. She also wants to point out that love came before sin. It comes from a place we know nothing about we could call that place anything heaven. That might be why Love is so hard to explain. God loved first so we could love one another or God tout us how to love.

 

Now I know I'm using words like God and Heaven but take thows words out and put in your own and don't let the vocabulary throw you off into a tizzy as I go on. The reason this is so incredibly important is Love and Sin for that matter is the only evidence we have that shows there ever was a god. Love in particular is a wonderful gift and when you truly taste it you will know that it is from another place that you know nothing about. Maybe that's why its all so exighting. Now you might see that I might be hinting at the idea that sin and love are at odds, but that is not what I'm trying to get at, at all. So why don't you just relax and let me tell my story.

 

I saw her first which meant she didn't see me. I was tired of watching and in a acword scents walking on egg shells that I had put down for myself to walk on. This has to end, I told myself. It took awhile on the crowded bus but sure enuf I got up to her and sat down. She wouldn't look at me so I tapped her on the shoulder and she looked over. She looked at me with her big round white sunglasses and it was clear to me what I had to do. I just reached striate over and took thows suckers off. Then I just looked into her eyes for a short time. The sun was in my eyes so I couldn't see her fully all I can hope is she got what she needed. "How are you doing?" She said.

I still didn't want to talk to her so I just put my left pointer finger over her mouth still holding her sunglasses. We scarcely had time to talk any way as her stop was just another away. I took my finger back and threw back her spectacles as she hurriedly put them back on. At first I wasn't sure if she had gotten the message but as she was leaving she put a simple hand on my shoulder and left. The people around me must have thought I was an interesting fellow to say the least but I didn't care I was at peace and I hope she is too.

 

Now I know some of you elderly people might have a different take on things. But this moment was timeless played over again in lots of bars many wonderful places on a 2 bit television in some far off gally.

 

That my take on unspoken love and in that moment it was the best kind of love.

No comments: